EVENTSPEC has a unique capability owing to its large Engineering Workshop (3,400m2) which has the 'in- house' expertise to produce many components relating to our products. Our quality control department conduct detailed inspections throughout the manufacturing process. EVENTSPEC has the capability to re-manufacture entire units to fit existing configurations, without altering foundations or original equipment. This includes substituting or modifying redundant equipment to equal or improved standards from the original specifications.
Our workshop is equipped with a dedicated Machining & Final Assembly Facility for Winder related equipment and Underground Drill Rig Booms.
MACHINING & FINAL ASSEMBLY FACILITY
• Dedicated to assembly of Winder related equipment.
• Underground Drill Rig Booms.
• Various conventional & CNC Machining (jobbing)
MACHINING CAPABILITIES INCLUDE
• Vertical Boring Mills – Maximum turning diameter 3,265mm x 1600mm
• Vertical Boring Mills – Maximum turning diameter 1,500mm x 800mm
• Horizontal Boring Mills – 125 Spindle maximum cross travel 1,700mm x 6000mm
• Radial Arm Drill – Radial Arm 4000mm
• Milling Machines 500W x 450H x 3,000L with DRO
• Milling Machines 500W x 550H x 2,000L with DRO
• Milling Machines 800W x 500H x 1,600L with DRO
• Centre Lathe – Maximum turning dia 750mm x 3000mm
• Centre Lathe – Maximum turning dia 600mm x 2500mm
• Centre Lathe – Maximum turning dia 400mm x 2500mm
• Various small drilling machines Pedestal & Radial Type
• In-house and Mobile line boring
• C – TEK 3 Axis Mill 2,500mm x 850 mm x 710mm
• C – TEK 4 Axis Mill 1,800mm x 650 mm x 620mm
• MAZAK CNC Lathe dia 250mm x 1,000mm
• Internal/External Grinder dia 150mm x 500mm